Assisted Living Community in Dallas, TX
A little assistance when and how you need it.
If there’s one thing we’ve learned in life, it’s that there’s nothing wrong with asking for a little help when you need it. That’s especially true as we age.
At Monticello West, our team offers a helping hand to ensure assisted living residents maintain the highest level of independence possible.
Learn how we help our residents maintain a greater level of independence with the right amount of daily support. Call us at 214-528-0660 or use the contact form on this page to get in touch.
All-inclusive prices take the guesswork out of senior living.
We help with activities of daily living such as personal grooming, bathing, meals and medication reminders at an all-inclusive rate to help you avoid unexpected expenses. In addition, we provide around-the-clock senior care services from a dedicated, highly tenured team concerned with your overall well-being.
We understand that sometimes, all it takes is a little compassionate assistance to make life more manageable and enjoyable.
We specialize in personalized senior care.
We’re proud to say that, for over 30 years, we have been considered the go-to assisted living community in the Park Cities area of Dallas, TX. Why? Because our residents are our family. We go out of our way to provide care that offers familiar surroundings and comfortable, cozy apartments.
Assisted Living Apartments
At Monticello West, our spacious apartments offer a comfortable living space for seniors needing additional assistance with activities of daily living.
Plus, our apartments are pet-friendly, so you can bring your furry friend with you when you move!
Services & Amenities
Residents in our home-like senior living community enjoy the following services and amenities:
- Medication management and reminders
- Nurse on-site 24 hours a day
- Three meals a day, seven days a week — all with a choice of entrees
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Personal laundry service
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments
- Step-in showers
- AC/Heat individually temperature-controlled apartments
- Active event calendar, including social, cultural and recreational programs
- Total wellness programs focused on enhancing the mind, body and spirit
Assisted Living Community Features
- Medication management and reminders
- Personal assistance and help with bathing and dressing
- Certified nursing staff are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Each assisted living apartment features a kitchenette with sink, refrigerator/freezer and microwave
- 24-hour emergency alert system
Come on home.
Like what you see? Why not visit our community in person? We welcome you and your family members for a tour of our residences, common areas and amenities.
Benefits of Living at Monticello West
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) served daily
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Weekly housekeeping that includes linen and laundry service
- 24-hour emergency staff
It’s our goal for residents of our retirement community to thrive. For this reason, we offer a variety of life-enriching activities, including:
- A full schedule of activities — seven days a week
- Music, arts and crafts programming
- Spiritual programming
- Exercise and fitness programs
Karen Finds Assisted Living for Her Dad.
Karen shares her experience on finding a community for her father.
Respite care for seniors needing assistance with activities of daily living — and those who love them.
At Monticello West, we understand the physical and emotional commitments of caregiving. And from time to time, it is important to take time for yourself. Respite care services in our assisted living community include:
A True Sense of Security
Your loved one will be under watchful care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Healthy meals are prepared right onsite for your loved one to enjoy in a home-style setting.
Fun, Familiar Activities
There’s something for everyone! Our planned activities engage individuals in familiar pursuits, events and activities.
Recognized for excellence from multiple organizations
We love our residents so much, and it shows. We’ve been selected as a 2023 Best of Senior Living award winner from A Place for Mom, Inc. This exclusive designation honors the top 1-2% of nearly 45,000 senior care providers across the country. In addition, Monticello West has been recognized as a 2023 Caring Star award-winning senior living community, which means we maintain an overall average rating of 4.5 stars on www.caring.com.
To learn more about our respite care and assisted living services use the contact form on this page or call us directly at 214-528-0660.