Senior Community Life in Dallas, TX
We’re not just another senior living community in Dallas.
At Monticello West, everyone knows your name. From the moment you walk through our front door, you’ll be greeted with a smile and treated like family by both staff and fellow residents. And speaking of amazing residents, they’ve led very diverse lives. We have doctors, teachers, other professionals and stay-at-home parents. No matter what your world experience has been, you’ll find kindred spirits here.
In fact, we think you’ll find that living at Monticello West feels like living at home — just with more amenities. Like the dining. It’s down-home cooking in a restaurant setting. Whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner, meals here are familiar and enriching.
What’s it like to live here? Find out by scheduling a tour and talking to our friendly staff and residents. Use the contact form on this page, or simply call 214-528-0660.
And let’s talk about levels of care.
Our all-inclusive pricing is what really sets us apart from other senior living communities in Dallas. We’ve simplified the contracts to make life easier for you. So, take comfort in knowing that should you ever need assisted living or memory care, you’ll never be saddled with additional fees.
Included in the Assisted Living and Memory Care monthly rate:
- Private residence in a choice of floor plans
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLS) to include assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, eating; medication administration and management; and one-person transfer
- 24-hour nursing assistance
- Dedicated Memory Care Director
- Personal laundry service
- Bed linen service
- Housekeeping service (weekly)
- 3 meals daily in dining rooms
- Utilities including Wi-Fi/internet, water/sewer, and electricity
- Caring staff on call 24/7
- Full calendar of age-appropriate activities and events
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments
- Emergency pull cord system in resident apartments
After seeing everything that is included, you may be asking what’s not included.
We’ve simplified that, too. The only expenses not included are a landline, incontinence supplies, the beauty/barber shop and a onetime pet deposit, should you opt to bring your furry friend.
Oh, and we also offer rehab through our sister community, Walnut Place. So, if you have been thinking about how your needs will progress over time and are looking for your best long-term living experience, look no further than Monticello West.
Monticello West is proud to be selected as a 2023 Best of Senior Living award winner from A Place for Mom, Inc. This exclusive designation honors the top 1-2% of nearly 45,000 senior care providers across the country. In addition, Monticello West has been recognized as a 2023 Caring Star award-winning senior living community, which means we maintain an overall average rating of 4.5 stars on www.caring.com.